COVID-19 Vaccine Provider
Booking for Vaccine is available now for our existing patients and any new patient!
In an effort to fight the virus, it is important to get the Massachusetts community vaccinated as soon as possible. We are joining the fight against COVID-19 by offering the vaccine with coordination through the CDC and Department of Public Health. We are a licensed facility with the DPH.
Before Scheduling an Appointment:
- Please Read: It is important you review this full page so you are fully informed about the COVID-19 vaccine and our clinic protocol.
- Do NOT Book: Unless you qualify for the current Massachusetts vaccination phasing. You will be required to attest your eligibility at your appointment. View Phase Information
- When Booking: The Covid-19 vaccine requires two doses scheduled 3 or 4 weeks apart. You will be notified as to when to schedule your second dose.
Frequently asked questions:
- Who is eligible? It depends on what phase we are in. Phase information is available on mass.gov. View Phase Information
- How can I book an appointment? Once we are ready to book appointments, it will be online only from this page. PLEASE DO NOT call the office to book an appointment.
- What is the cost? There is no cost. This is a free service being provided by Advanced Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry in collaboration with CDC/DPH to help support our community.
- What vaccine will be offered? We will be offering the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine based on the availability. Please review vaccine facts sheets:
- What to expect? Appointments will be 15 minutes. Our goal is to get as many people vaccinated as possible. We may be running behind as we perfect the process but ask you are prompt for your appointment. You will be checked in, receive your vaccination, check out (facts reviewed). Everyone will be monitored for 15 minutes to ensure no allergic reaction and will be expected to wait in the office during this time.
- 6. What to bring to your appointment? Government-issued ID or License, Insurance card, and a copy or confirmation of your attestation form.
- More questions? Please visit mass.gov to see a full list of frequently asked questions.
SCHEDULE YOUR VACCINE APPOINTMENT
Please follow these booking instructions:
- You must fill out this attestation form with the State of Massachusetts to demonstrate you are eligible for the vaccine before requesting your Covid-19 appointment or your appointment request will be denied. COVID-19 vaccine supply is limited and is subject to prioritized phases as recommended by the Massachusetts COVID-19 Advisory Group.
- Once you receive your attestation confirmation from the state, text the following to 508-771-4044 to request an appointment:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- The phrase “Covid-19 vaccine”
The appointment time and day will be assigned by our office based on availability
- You will receive a Covid-19 screening and Consent forms from our office via text to be completed and submitted before your appointment. Without this paperwork filled out you will be turned away.
PLEASE NOTE: NO restrictions at this time