Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry at Dr. Esrawi’s Boston, MA office?
Your smile is one of the first features people notice when they meet you. Cosmetic dentistry is designed to help you feel more confident about your appearance and restore health to your mouth.
Cosmetic Dentistry can correct the following:
- Minor chips along the edges of teeth
- Surface cracks that make the enamel look broken
- Gaps between teeth
- Stained enamel or dark dentin (the layer underneath the enamel)
- Teeth that look too short or stubby
- Teeth that are irregularly shaped
- Metal amalgam fillings that show when you smile
- Gum tissue that is uneven or that covers up too much of your teeth
- Missing teeth (this where cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry overlap)
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures Overview
Are you looking for cosmetic dentistry in Boston, MA? Our office offers many treatments to address a range of dental flaws. Here are some of the most common procedures for making teeth look more attractive:
Dental Veneers: Porcelain veneers cover up a wide variety of tooth imperfections. They can be used to close small gaps and conceal crooked, misshapen, discolored, or chipped teeth. Veneers are bonded in place for long-lasting smile improvement.
Invisalign® Braces: These clear plastic aligner trays gently move teeth into better alignment over a period of several months. Unlike metal braces, they are practically invisible. You can remove them during meals and tooth brushing/flossing. Cosmetic dentists often use Invisalign® to give patients a more even, symmetrical healthy smile with no unsightly gaps or crowded teeth.
Cosmetic Bonding: Tooth-colored resin is a popular option for same-day correction of teeth that are chipped or misshapen. Dental composites can also be used for filling small cavities in front teeth.
To learn more about other cosmetic dentistry procedures at our Boston, MA office call us at (508) 771-4044 and book a consultation today!